Rolling Loud Reveals RL California 2023 Merch, Including Collabs with Levi’s, Forever 21, Hypland, and Born X Raised
Headlined by Travis Scott, Future, and Playboi Carti, Rolling Loud California Returns to Los Angeles on March 3-5
Bringing the Genres Biggest Names and a Coterie of Cali Local Favorites to Inglewood’s Hollywood Park, on the Grounds Adjacent to SoFi Stadium, Rolling Loud California Kicks Off Another Massive Year for the World’s Premier Rap Festival Brand
Rolling Loud is a festival well-known for its curation, both of its star-studded artist lineups and impeccably designed array of merch. For Rolling Loud California 2023, the world’s premier rap festival brand upped its game, offering a diverse selection of fashion items that includes collaborations with household name brands, cutting edge streetwear companies, and more. As always, Rolling Loud sets the bar even higher with its own line of flagship festival merch, crafted specifically for the upcoming festival. Take a sneak peek at what Rolling Loud California 2023 has to offer:
- Rolling Loud California 2023 kicks off the festival’s unprecedented world tour, and Rolling Loud’s flagship merch includes a selection that comments on those globe conquering ambitions, grounded in West Coast street styles that reflect L.A.’s history as the birthplace of gangsta rap. Check Rolling Loud’s merchandise store to view the full array of hoodies, t-shirts, jackets, sweatpants, accessories, and much more, only available at the festival.
- Rolling Loud partners with Levi’s® to bring a Levi’s® x Rolling Loud capsule collection with limited-edition merchandise exclusive to each festival city. The capsule includes Levi’s® 501’s®, Trucker Jackets, as well as a tee and knit offering. All Levi’s® x Rolling Loud products can be customized with a selection of Levi’s® x Rolling Loud graphics at the all new Levi’s® Experience, an on-site activation at Rolling Loud California.
- Exclusive to Rolling Loud California 2023, there will also be a special Levi’s® x Rolling Loud x Born X Raised festival collection and customization studio experience. The collection includes a Levi’s® & Born X Raised denim Type I-style Trucker and Levi’s® 501® jean, as well as a hoodie and a T-shirt, all featuring allover graphics from L.A. cult label Born X Raised. Rolling Loud, Levi’s, and Born X Raised will host a Rolling Loud California kickoff event on Thursday March 2nd at Levi’s Haus in Hollywood, CA.
- Bunny’s Bae Bar is a fan-favorite activation at Rolling Loud, a one-stop-glam-shop, that offers everything partygoers need to refresh and elevate their festival looks. This year, starting with Rolling Loud California, Bunny’s Bae Bar welcomes Forever 21 as its official partner. Bunny’s Bae Bar founder Bunny Ziegler and Forever 21 teamed up to create a special collection of Rolling Loud x Forever 21 merch, available exclusively at the Bae Bar and at select Forever 21 stores across California.
- Rolling Loud recently announced its partnership with Hypland for a capsule collection and on-site activation. The capsule collection features four unique t-shirt designs, plus a hoodie, emphasizing the “rockstar lifestyle” that both brands represent. The capsule collection is available for purchase at Zumiez.com/RollingLoud, and at several Zumiez locations throughout California. In addition, Hypland and Rolling Loud present the Hypland Fairgrounds at Rolling Loud California, offering games, food, free prizes, and a chance at ticket upgrades.
Headlined by Travis Scott, Future, and Playboi Carti, plus special guest Lil Wayne, Rolling Loud’s return to Los Angeles promises to be one of the brand’s most exciting events to date. Featuring a star-studded lineup with dozens of the genre’s biggest names, Rolling Loud California 2023 is the first-ever music festival at the 300-acre Hollywood Park, hosted on the grounds adjacent to SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, CA.
Taking place in the historic hip-hop neighborhood in South Central, Rolling Loud California aims to celebrate the rich history of West Coast hip-hop–paying tribute to its icons and highlighting its current and up-and-coming stars–while rappers from all regions shut it down at Hollywood Park. Rolling Loud California returns this weekend, March 3-5.
Led by its founders Matt Zingler and Tariq Cherif, Rolling Loud is one of the most ambitious and recognizable brands in live music. Stay tuned for many more announcements.
Buy Rolling Loud Merch: shoprollingloud.com
Check out Rolling Loud California 2023 merch HERE
Stay tuned for more info, and check out Rolling Loud on Instagram for all the latest updates.
Watch clips and full performances at Rolling Loud’s YouTube
“Rolling Loud has become the biggest hip-hop festival in the country” – Variety
“Built from scratch by lifelong music fans Matt Zingler and Tariq Cherif, Rolling Loud’s early strengths were its daring curation and booking, elevating a new generation of artists with exciting live shows and captivating energy. Today, the biggest performers headline the raucous Miami festival, coming from all over the world, often driven solely by their love and trust of Zingler and Cherif.” – Billboard
“From niche hip-hop festival to must-play event for some of the biggest stars in music.” – Pollstar
“Until Elon Musk involuntarily envelops society into a physical cloud universe, Rolling Loud will be the closest experience to actually living inside your streaming app.” – Complex
“Rolling Loud’s annual New York edition is always something special, but this year’s Halloween-weekend extravaganza (not to mention the first post-pandemic) brought seriously spectacular energy to Queens’ Citi Field.” – Highsnobiety
“Rolling Loud is a lifestyle brand. They are more than just the shows. They have built a community with their consumers and are building new channels to maintain continuity” – Forbes
“In four and a half years — beginning small in Miami, and now promoting Coachella-sized events around the country — Rolling Loud has established itself as a playground for the young…This time last year, many of the rappers now drawing crowds of several thousand were barely known.” – The New York Times
About Rolling Loud
Founded by 5-time Billboard Hip-Hop Power Players Matt Zingler & Tariq Cherif as a one-day Miami show, Rolling Loud has grown into a global festival phenomenon, putting on shows on both coasts and in multiple countries. Rolling Loud is the premier festival brand in hip-hop, known for its expert curation of wide-ranging lineups that reflect the state of the genre.
Rolling Loud recently wrapped Miami 2022, its biggest event to date, headlined by Kid Cudi, Kendrick Lamar, and Future, and the inaugural Rolling Loud Portugal, which brought an international array of all-stars to the beaches of Portimåo, Portugal. The festival’s busy 2022 continues in September, with the first ever Rolling Loud Toronto, headlined by Future, WizKid, and Dave, and Rolling Loud New York, headlined by Nicki Minaj, A$AP Rocky & Future.
About Hollywood Park
Spanning nearly 300 acres, Hollywood Park is the largest urban mixed-use development under construction in the Western United States. Anchored by an 890,000-square-foot retail area and surrounded by creative office space, Hollywood Park offers new sophisticated residences, public parks, a lake, and premier entertainment venues. The mixed-use development is all linked by walkable paseos and plazas and centered around the newly completed 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium, one of Los Angeles’ most striking architectural structures. Stylish residences and a modern open-office campus will complement the entertainment and retail district, creating a world-class destination for both local and international guests. Located just six miles off the coast, a short drive from LAX and the City of Inglewood’s future Crenshaw/LAX Line, Hollywood Park is poised to become an iconic global destination for millions to enjoy. For more information, please visit www.hollywoodparklife.com.
For full information, head to
Register here to receive early notice about Rolling Loud California 2023 tickets: https://www.rollingloud.com/cali2023
Check out Rolling Loud on Twitch: twitch.tv/rollingloud